I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate you. Life can be thought of as a series of thirteen week assignments. A journey, a travel position. I think what I love most about traveling is the people you get to know along the way and the way my life becomes enriched because of them. You are one of those people. I know that keeping in touch with your clients is a good business strategy. But to me it has been more than that. So much more than that.
Amy Secret, Occupational Therapist
- PT Physical Therapist Job in Truth or Consequences, NM Travel SNF
- PT Physical Therapist Job in Lebanon, PA Travel SNF
- PT Physical Therapist Job in Forest City, NC Travel SNF
- PT Physical Therapist Job in Millsboro, DE Travel SNF
- PT Physical Therapist Job in Rock Hill, SC Travel HH
- April 30, 2014Duke Career Fair